Search This Blog

Friday 29 October 2010

Yes, another Friday!

Though the work started to drown me but I still need to put it aside because I need work life balance and to spend quality time with my family as much possible.

Today I manage to reach train station early, well I'd say earliest so far, which is 9:50pm ;)

Today is also the day I had the most expensive meal (lunch and dinner) where my chicken briani + the tarik cost $7.90 and beef ball noodle as dinner that cost me $6. Also bought a special mamee cheese rice sticks which I don't see it in MY so far. The best thing is, it was made in Malaysia.

Such ridiculous and really Malaysia Boleh. Good stuffs sell abroad with cheap price and plain old stuff which sell higher in local market. Sometimes I wonder what do they mean by 'Rakyat didahulukan'? Maybe they mean rakyat first when come to b*ll sh*t? Prolly ...

Was chit chatting with an Indian uncle from Singapore where he will need to attend St Jude at a church in Rawang. Later he also bumped to his long friends who also doing the same. What a small world he said and I can see he is very happy to meet his childhood friend.

He said they already play badminton somewhere 1958 - 1960 back in paya lebar, where it was still a village. Gees, I wonder how things will be when I'm at his age, hopefully I can survive for that long.

Guess I should pen down now ... Kinda tired and sweaty. Ciao!

No comments: