Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

Feast day ...

Today seems the God of Food had visited me and I'm now few kg heavier :(
For lunch, I went to Annalakshmi in Chinatown Point with my Indian colleagues and found the setup is almost the same as KL in MVM. The food is ok but varieties wise ... limited. Environment is cosy but you can't stay for long as there will be a lot of people waiting at the podium for tables.

Papadum is quite nice, the rest just normal

My daily budget seems over when I had to pay S$10 just for the meal (I even didn't refill or asking for extra juices) but what to do when you're with those guys either earn high or used to have such meal for lunch. So better eat cheaper for dinner. During tea break,my neighbour just passed me this peanut donut (similar to JCO in KL) and it's real fattening but taste not bad as it's filled with choc fudge ...

See the fudge?

When comes to dinner, my colleagues invited for dinner at Cartel Cafe @ Dhoby Ghaut and I've reluctantly accepted the offer because it's bad to turn down people and this is the time where I should get to know my colleagues ... right? (excuses I know)

The food is not bad and portion is just nice for me, it gives me a feeling like Manhattan Fish Market back in KL but here they serve free sky juices ;)

We had a great time, chit chatting and the dinner adjourned around 11:15pm. The damage is about S$21 where it include a salad, garlic bread, soup and main course. I keep forcing not to do the conversion otherwise I will be damn regret ... Sigh ...

Chicken Soup with bread
Chicken & Dory in hotplate

No comments: