Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 October 2010

What?!?! Raining again in the morning?

Ya, that's how it was this morning ... rain isn't heavy and too much to use umbrella so no choice but to walk in rain. Luckily I can use the path with shelter so that it won't cause me wet much. You can see the pix below how people walk like ant ...


For my entire life, today is the first day that I really bought those vitamin bars (full wheat) and eat it as breakfast. To save money and for healthier life ... I guess :) Just one piece is filling but I still prefer those hot and soupy breakfast (but fattening too). As usual, lunch I went for mixed rice @ 168 where it only cause me S$2.60 until S$2.90 per visit. Like today, I ordered steam egg, sliced potato and cabbage, it cost me RM2.60 ... portion isn't big but just nice. Hope I can slim down very soon :)

Work wise seems more today where I need to setup CUA but things seems not perfect where some steps were missing from instruction and my access is restricted where I need to look for someone to grant me the access. WTF, I have the access but can't do it ... what to do, compliance issue mah ... I'm security and should enforce the policy. I suppose to finish it by today but due to insufficient access issue and person that able to do that has left office ... also I've dinner appointment hence no choice but to leave around 7pm plus.

Somerset's Food Republic is the place that I had my dinner and this round, I've tried their signature Balestier Bak Kut Teh ... premium BKT some more. It has pepper in taste and some sweetness but compare to SekMeChoy back in KL is way to much different as if it's diluted pepper BKT from SekMeChoy. Meat? hard and tough to chew. The other dishes are normal like braised eggs, pork knuckle, peanut and salted vege.

Pepper BKT
Pork Knuckle
 Braised eggs with bean curd
 Braised peanut with salted vege

Maybe I've expect too much or just crave for BKT but this one just 2 out of 5 to me. This whole dinner cost S$18 for 2 person. Not pricey and guess will not try again in the near future ...

No comments: