Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Rainy Tuesday

As usual, I left my house around 8:15am and the weather seems a bit warm but once I got out from Clarke Quay MRT station, it seems raining !!! How come it was so different after 20 mins (my journey from Hougang to Clarke Quay).



One thing good about my office is that there are few path to reach there without getting wet. One of them is thru the overhead bridge and basically I don't need to use umbrella, eventhough I've bought one :)

Once I reached office, there were a Clinique kiosk park next to my table because my colleague is testing it. It's powered by a small form factor HP PC, with lighting system and as well as a mini printer ... not to mention the screen is touch-screen type. From the front seems cool but when you see the 'intestine' from the rear ... not tasty.



While I was walking back from pantry, I found the pix of my name tag would be nicer with this angle and before I forgot and need to move soon, better take it down as remembrance :)



Work seems gradually more now but still ok ... I can't imagine once my US colleague leaving me in mid Dec as I will be terrible busy. So just enjoy the time now as much possible ... Sigh

Today, seems not tired but boring, dunno what to do so directly head back to home after work (lucky the late TC call off today). Once out from MRT, was thinking to try the chicken store near Hougang Mall as I always see long queue there and found out it's dirt cheap, only S$2.50 for just chicken rice and because I add roasted pork (siew yoke) and it's ended up S$3.50. Guess I will visit this store much often than before :)

No comments: