Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2010

Today is early :)

Unlike last week, today I already reached Kajang at 6am. Last week, I only reached Kajang about 7am. As this round is so early, I already reached KL Sentral around 6:45am and also the first person to queue at ticket counter. I've got 3001 (1st) :-


Once done, I quickly took cab go home to settle down as I can't wait to see my kids. Also tonight will be my son's graduation night.

It's very weird and my first time come across graduation perform before the year end exam. What are they going to award and how they know which kid will out perform?

Education nowadays is funny and filled with 'Malaysia Boleh' attitude :S

Here's a glimpse of the graduation event. As usual, he's got attitude and always not joining the crowd :(
This round, his school actually prepared a small pinky jumbo photo album where first few pages were the words from headmaster and teachers, then followed by his friends listing and then words from parent (which I've already wrote to him few weeks ago. In fact, teacher said will type it out but end up I saw the same piece of paper that I wrote). The remaining will let him put his class pictures, group photos and graduation pix.

No comments: