Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2010

First Monday

Before my alarm set off this morning, I already awoke ... You can say that's my routine or a bit scare to face the real deal from my new role ...

When I was walking to met, I've spotted another new short it which will reduce the distance and eventually much more faster than what I've discovered few days back. What a good start and I also manage to find cheap breakfast near my office where meshing with egg cost $1.5 and large barley is $1.20. I think it's economic but of course no conversion pls. There goes my 2nd happiness.

Later my new HOD brought few members from my team for Shen yeh near Clarke quay and it's nice but a bit pricey. I think about $58+ per pax. This lunch is actually welcome lunch for Carlo and myself. Consider lucky and 3rd happiness.

Last but not least the 4th happiness came where I will need to do pre-employment health check and I need to be there before 4pm. By the time I return to office, it's already 5pm. In addition today no TC at 7:30pm and basically today is an easy day.

I'd better enjoy for the last relax evening as I strongly believe tomorrow won't be easy and relax anymore. Wish me luck ...

No comments: