Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2010

Another busy Saturday

Sometimes the train schedule is hard to predict. This time, the train was late again as it only reached Kajang around 6:50am. Week before it was 7am. If you notice from my past blog, I can reach KL Sentral as early as 6:50am. I can understand if there is plus minus 5 to 10 mins but this seems more than half an hour.

Once touched down, I quickly go get my booked ticket then take taxi home. Gotta be quick because today will be another pack day as morning I need to fetch my family and have breakfast with them. Then I need to settle my payment/banking/bills. After that need to loan my camera to uncle as he need to shoot some of his restaurant signature dishes for advertisement and followed by fetching Violet from school.

That's not about it because I need to go change money at Sg Wang as the rate is good and also I'll need to transfer money, better do it first. Also next week is Kai Meng's birthday, gotta book him a big birthday cake. Initially I thought he would get Spiderman or Transformer cakes but somehow he changed his taste and ended up with sport car :S

Once booked, we had our lunch at T-Bowl cafe as my daughter has been craving for that for so long. It's basically another HK cafe but with toilet accessories as theme where table is made of basin, toilet bowl as seat and cutlery used is alike bath tub, toilet bowl, soup holder, etc

As I need to fetch Shireen to salon at 3pm, gotta rush as if I'm really running against time as after sending her, I will need to fetch a friend from LCCT as she will need to settle some personal matters and take some of her belongings. By the time I reached there, it's already 4:10pm and then quickly fetch her to her ex-apartment to collect her stuffs then went back to Mont Kiara to fetch Shireen. It was 5:30pm by then.

Because my friend will need to fly back at 9:30pm, I've booked her a taxi at 6:30pm at pick up at my condo and again, I need to rush back before that. OMG, it seems more tough than working day!

Just right I've parked my car around 6:15pm, the taxi driver called and I've to ask him wait as I still need to help my friend to pack up. Time is running late as I only able to send her to taxi around 6:45pm and hope she will have a safe trip.

Now I can really at ease and reclaim my quality time with family. Since I've got my pay and it's been a while I never bring them out for good food, so I've decided to bring them to Chillies @ KLCC. Firstly that's the nearest and secondly, I will need to get my son birthday present knowing him being fussy and easily get upset if I buy the wrong toy ;)

It was a fulfilling dinner and we even 'tah pau' some food as my family appetite seems reduced, including me and we only consume RM110 for 4 person, with dessert. Which seems relatively cheap compare to the past.

By the time we reached home, most of us were weary and sleepy. Without much a do, most of us sleep after shower and it was around 11:30pm by then.

No comments: