Search This Blog

Thursday 21 October 2010

Tiring day ...

Today seems a long one and filled with activities. During office hour, seems hard to get errand for water and restroom because my team need to deliver few hundred roles with mass change before this week as our testing preparation for Round 3 is around the corner.

How I wish can leave on the dot today but due to TC at 7:30pm, hence no choice but to continue work until the TC start. Right before the TC, my stomach finally warn me and my colleague told me that the company actually provide instant noodle. OMG, why only now they tell me but it's never too late as I quickly grab one and wanted to eat during the TC (of course with the handset being mute) :)


When I opened, I was surprised to see that all the seasoning and dried vege weren't pack and spread over the noodle. So basically I just need to pour hot water, wait for few minute then eat. Cool and no need to get my hand messy.


It's quite tough because my TC start at 7:30pm and I only prepare the noodle around 7:28pm. So I've to choice but to start the TC first before I can enjoy it :(






Actually the portion is quite ok, unlike those in KL whereby it's relatively small or not enough.
Taste wise is ok la, maybe I was STARVING at that time. Around 8:30pm, it seems the meeting still on going and probably overrun due to the amount of things to discuss and luckily my cousin told me that he will be late and mostly meet up with me around 9pm at Clarke Quay. In my mind, I hope I can finish faster but in reality, the meeting dragged until 9:20pm !!!! OMG, I'm damn late and my cousin already call me twice when I was about to leave office.

Luckily the rendezvous isn't far from my office and it just took me 5 mins walk and we decided go for some drinks at Clinic (fancy pub where they serve drinks in syringe and other form of hospital supplement). Initially we thought order something fancy and once the drinks came, taste suck like cough syrup and some vodka taste. But when the bill come, it's a bomb as each packet cost SGD$50 !!! Fine, just for once and that's it man.



The syringe looks real but it's meant to suck, or sip. Consumption method, release the knob (like a switch under my thumb) and push it downward then the drinks will flow out. So you better put that syringe into your mouth before doing so. Once you're done, just push up the knob and the flow will stop. I think it's more like a cocktail but because we suck it directly from the syringe, seems the alcohol react faster and my cousin seems a bit tired and a bit tipsy (poor him as he already walking around in SG since morning and never get back to hotel) and so we decided to leave around 10:30pm.

In fact, I was damn hungry because I just had instant noodle as dinner/snack but still not enough leh. So no choice but to take MRT back to Hougang Food Court for late dinner (or supper) but when I'm there, most food is either out or long queue. For quick meal, no choice but to go McD and then quickly home because I started to feel bit tipsy and tired too (also tomorrow will need to travel back to KL). That's it for today ... what a fruitful one :)

No comments: