Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Alright, the corporate BB finally arrive

After 3+ weeks, my corporate BB finally arrive and let me introduce you BB Bold 9700. In fact, this model is the most sleek and stable, not to mention the best functionality among its family.



When compare between Bold 9000 and 9700, I still prefer the LCD of 9000 but 9700 is more ergonomic and smaller in size which makes it easy to carry around. Here come the first and second generation of BB Bold.



As of now, I will use Bold 9000 for usage in KL and Bold 9700 in SG (not to mention iPhone4 as personal line in SG), actioooonya :p

Not really that because if the company told me that they will provide me a corporate phone, I wouldn't have bought iPhone4 and signed for 2 years contract. Sigh ....

No comments: