Search This Blog

Saturday 16 October 2010

Busy weekend

Last night, didn't get much sleep as my room's door in the train seems insecure. It opened by itself whenever there is any big motion. Wanted to lock the door but afraid someone might check in during the journey. Also some high pitch noise. When woke up about 7am, my train still at Kajang! Why so much difference when I was already at KL Sentral last week? This time, I only arrived around 7:30am. Delayed more than 30 mins.

Once out from gate, quickly reach out the ticket counter to buy next week or after's ticket. This round only manage to book for 2 weeks as they have recently restricted the advance booking up to 30 days only. Though I'm doing advance booking but still need to buy 1st class deck. Damn it!

Whatever it is, better get home and fetch my family as I will need to attend a steamboat dinner cum gathering for my primary mates. Hopefully won't be too tiring for me as I still need to spend time with my family.

No comments: