Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

Revisit the things that I've done and ate during my first week in SG

I finally reach KL Sentral at 6:35am and a little surprise as I thought it would be somewhere 7:30am due to late departure last nite. Once I exit from the train, I quickly rush to KTMB ticket counter to purchase the tickets for remaining weekend as it normally sell like hot cakes.

I was already in queue around 6:50am and thought they will open punctually at 7am but it was only open around 7:10am. When my number #3005 was called upon, I tried to order the 2nd class bunk deck but it was fully booked, sames goes to following weekends. I've spent almost 30 mins there due to system bug (they have just upgraded to a new ticketing system and I strongly believe their UAT either not being done or doing it blindly) and I need to buy few trips via 1st class bunk deck which cost RM139 per trip! (normal 2nd class for upper bunk is RM40 and lower bunk is RM46). Yes it cost me triple the price I pay but for quality time with family, no choice but to go for it ... So for 3 weekends return ticket cost is RM549 where I will only need to pay for lower bunk 2nd for same trips at RM276 !!!!!

Well, due to some difficulties getting online during my week one in SG, I've some collection of photos to share with (or to remind myself if I happen to read this in the future). Let's sit back and relax ... here it comes :-


My room and wardrobe


 My study table
My shopping list ... now only left sandal not purchase yet
Corridor of my office which lead to the garden theme pantry
 My humble cubicle
 Garden theme garden and the roof actually glass ... nice
 My barely setup cubicle on day 1
My first show in SG ... Wall street - so so only la








Prawn Laksa at Food Republic @ Somerset
 Day 1 Lunch at Kopitiam @ Hougang Mall
 Old Chang Kee's Cheese Sausage @ Kovan Heartland Mall
 My kids favourite ice-cream in SG, in fact all of the family members too!
 Beef ball noodle at Food Republic @ Vivo City - my daughter loves it very much!
 A boring Sunday morning and desparately need to get Wireless@SG. McD near Hougang
 Ajisan's Tom Yam Ramen @ Bishan mall
Sang Mee in a wok at Kopitiam @ Hougang Mall
 A random shot in MHC while waiting for pre-employment body check up
 Econ breakfast @ 168. $1.50 for meehoon & egg and $1.20 for the barley
 Cheap Torikatsu set @ AMK Hub. Only $3.80 with free flow green tea
 My dinner set at HK Char Chan Teng @ Dhoby Ghaut

No comments: