Search This Blog

Monday 18 October 2010

Bad start of the week

I believe, this round is my worst trip so far, even in 1st class. On top of the sound generated by the aging train, this time, with a lot of India's Indian walk, talk and keep going in and out from the room and this is about 1am!!!
Can't they just be more considerate as others might want to get some sleep, like me who require to work the next morning.

Because of them the immigration at SG took more than 30 mins than usual and as usual and classic case, where some would pretend dunno anything like fill up immigration card in hope to pass the immigration without any issue but when they were stalled by the officer, then only they fill and some even can't speak English and use body language. Not to mention those come with BIG family.

Another strange scenario was the aircond this time is really freezing and felt like in ice box. Even with long pants, sock, double layer blanket but still freeze like hell. Poor that guy sleep above me as he had to cover his face with blanket. Initially I think to myself, is it that cold but after a while, I need to do that too because it's cold until your face feel a bit pain. Luckily I put the extra pillow on top of my body and at least it's help to reduce the coldness.

When almost reach station, the train just stop for a moment, then drive slowly until to the station and another thing that puzzled me. With all these factors, I only managed to arrive train station around 9:15am. Last week, I reach my office around 8:25am! See the differences! I really don't want to talk so much about this anymore and just hope my days ahead will be a good one.

Last but not least, today I finally tried the hot and sour pan mee near Hougang Mall and it really taste like Maggi Asam soup but a bit diluted than that. Just so so and don't think I will eat that again unless I need something sour. Later home, will need to iron my shirts and this really make me feel more tired. Hopefully I can finish all these and sleep well tonight.



Hope the same goes to you ... good night!

No comments: