Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sick like a dog ...

Last night, I started to have headache and flu and thought this morning would be better. Not after I shower, the damn flu come back again and seems getting serious. I really have things to rush and don't bother much and went to office.

Just checked and found my salary is finally out !!!! gracious almighty god ... Though it's out but still need to pay back some debts and monies loan from friend. So will have to manage it accordingly. Anyhow, just to celebrate for myself, I finally reward myself with a good breakfast which cost only S$2.40 ($1.20 for toast and another for barley).


I hope to have similar as breakfast but will try to have a lighter one, be it for my savings or diet programme :)
As for lunch, also the cheapest meal so far and I managed to buy at S$2.40 !!!


After lunch, I was assignment to write a script to create 300+ users with multiple roles assignment. If were to do manual, it would take ages. As I'm not feeling well, I wanted to leave at 5pm and take the late TC at home but things seems not easy this time. So have to struggle through lor ...

As this is my first time doing this, it actually took me the whole evening, with multiply failures, trial and errors. By the time I settled, it's already 7:40pm and I need to attend another call at 8pm but I was hungry. So no choice but to have another noodle cup and this round, have to choice but to take mushroom flavour (due to my body heatiness, ulcer in mouth and sick) and it's also taste good. I managed to check the price in Fair Price and it's selling S$1.50. If MY, it would cost around RM4+.



By the time I finished the noodle, the meeting also just started. Damn rush and so painful to my mouth :(
It was 9:15pm when the meeting over. Since I don't want to have late Skype with family, better I do that first so that I can take my sweet time home, have dinner then sleep. Today seems nothing much to talk with them and the call ended around 10 mins. Seems my son is getting talkative and keh poh by now ... Before I leave, I took a pix of my coffee machine and Shireen asked me to do so for few times. Hope she will be happy by now :-


Today, also consider another lucky day as I manage to get a seat from Dhoby Ghaut until Hougang. Anyhow, my stomach seems a bit hungry and went to have late dinner (or supper) and this just cost me S$3.20. Consider a good and economic day for me :) How about you?

2 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
Application Form:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....
Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Dr Purva Pius said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS