Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2010

Finally, my first return trip back to KL

Yahoooooo !!!! This is the day I've been waiting for, time to go home for a short stay :)

This morning, everything seems so slow and even the time also passing very slow. Not sure if I'm too excited to go home and even now, during lunch hour ... I keep thinking by what I time I should reach KTM, did I forgot to bring anything or what else need to bring from KL.

Guess today will leave on the dot and hang out with friend of mine for dinner first ... then to KTM. Let's see what I can write when I'm at the station :)

Well, just got into the train. As expected the train still not moving though the clock tickling at 10:40pm. Not sure when it will move :(

Even if it's moving, it still has to drop us down at Woodlands for immigration procedures. Only after that then only I can get to sleep.

Back to after work, I went to Bugis for some walk and had dinner with colleagues as I don't plan to back home, shower then out again as it will be time consuming and a bit rush. Might as well straight to railway station once dinner is done.

As this is my first time taking train to railway station, I missed the bus stop and only got down the one after. It was a highway and I was puzzled how can I cross the road as it was a wide 3 lanes highway with no overhead bridge. I even tried to use google map to shed some light and it told me can't determine the route ... WTF

Luckily I walk backward, heading back to the earlier station via some small lane and managed to cross over a pedestrian road then another 5 mins reaching the station :)

By then it was 10pm and I was soaking wet. As the due it near, I quickly went to toilet to refresh myself and bought a 100plus along in case I'm dehydrate.

Ok, the officer just checked my ticket and I assume they should start moving soon and now almost 10:50pm. Let's see what time I would passed Woodlands :(

Now just passed Woodlands and it's already 12am!!! Damn wasting time and now heading towards JB. Guess will sign off now and grab some sleep and hope I will only wake up once reaches KL. Good night and hope no bed bug bite me and I really mean it :(

No comments: