Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Stuck in cage

Well, another day went passed and this shall be the most relax and enjoyable weekend before being storm with high workload starting next week. Not sure if it's true that I will have daily TC at 7:30pm which I'm puzzled why everyday? Is there so many things to discuss or align ? Only god knows ...

Today I've no choice but to went back office because I left my house key in office. Hope this will be the first and the last time. I only realized when in MRT and luckily Johnny still around and he can spare me his backup key otherwise I will need to return back to town.
Another concern is whether my access card can be use during weekend?

Luckily it work and I manage to find it. Also able to complete some documentation before meeting my aunt near Chinatown :)

Just finished my breakfast with her and my chicken fillet noodle only cost $3 and this is the cheapest food that I had since here and the portion is very filling too. How I wish I could have these near my HDB. As the day still young, better walk around (perhaps Vivocity) then back to cage :(

No comments: