Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Oh ... the day still bright!

After a rest, seems my flu is getting better but still cough. At least better than yesterday. Because I didn't iron my shirt last night, so have to do it this morning :(

Somehow it doesn't take much time as I'm getting more used to and comfortable with ironing shirt (ahem). Everything seems normal today and I had the same breakfast and lunch as yesterday, as I'm too lazy to think and need a budget meal. Work wise, today seems quite productive too as Akash and myself actually clear quite some tickets but next week, I might be die standing because Akash will on vacation for a week. I think he would probably going back to India to celebrate Deepavali, also he hardly go back to India after 8 years in US.

Today I have to leave on the dot because I need to attend a TC at 8pm and I don't want to stay late again in office. I left about 6:05pm and manage to reach home around 6:40pm! Cool and I can't recall when was the last time that I reach home while the day still bright! (sarcastic)



From the meeting invitation, it was mentioned thru netmeeting (OC) but switched to telephone at the very last minute! If I knew this going to be this, I wouldn't have gone home early and bring my laptop back. WTF! Also I need to call from my Blackberry all the way to US! Luckily it's corporate line and I don't give a damn. Poor my ear and brain cell (dunno how many million cells died) as the call lasted for 45 mins! Also starting next month, I will have to attend 8pm TC every day until Dec, basically after the ITRD #3. Sigh ...

No comments: