Search This Blog

Sunday 17 October 2010

Balik kerja ...

Ok, this is it, back to reality. Today I've already early reaching the station at 10pm and found the whole Gate B is flood with India's Indians. I believe they must be on vacation as Deepavali is near and also the main cause why those train ticket sell like hot cakes. Really need to thank them!

Guess I will need to suffer for few more weeks and hope the crowd will be subside :(

Like yesterday, today we have another round of gathering with Shireen's secondary mate and initially should be a short stay but ended up 4.5 hours there. Supposingly wanted to have KFC after that but they serve steamboat again and we were full though we didn't eat much.

Once we left, not much time remain and I've to quickly get home, let them shower and pack up before sending them to Pudu. To appreciate the remaining quality time, I tried to spend sometime with the kids as I really miss them so much.

Now still waiting for the gate to open but my heart reluctantly tell me pls focus and prepare yourself to work tomorrow. Hopefully I could ...

Damn it, today train got delayed. It suppose to open gate around 10:45pm but tonight at 11:05pm. Because they are late, today the train seems take off so fast, not even wait for 5 mins. KTMB really sux, BIG TIME! Not sure if it will cause me delay in SG as well. My mood already down and with this thing happen, absolutely speechless ...

No comments: