Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Try to be late ...

Last night I purposely set my alarm late this morning as I was told to reach office around 10am as I will need to stay late but somehow I still woke up early, in fact much earlier than before ... About 6am.

So have to lazy around and force myself to wake up when my landlord went out at 7:30am. To make further delay, I purposely go collect my clothes at balcony as I've washed them few days ago.

When I'm ready to leave house for office it was just 8:15am, just late about 30 mins ... Damn.
Maybe should try harder tmr :)

Today I finally have to attend the daily meeting at 7:30pm and it was fun and pressure whereby the team seems so friendly and one of them from Canada was ex-Novartis from NJ. The pressure is my workload will be tough this week as there is a due by this Friday. Afraid it would jeopardize my trip back to KL to see my family :(

Again, just being told I suppose to be given a Blackberry but my senior forgot to make the arrangement. If they told me earlier then I wouldn't have bought iphone4. Now I have bb bold, Samsung corby, nokia 6600, iphone4, itouch and now another bb. How nice if I can sell those unused one ....

No comments: