Search This Blog

Sunday 31 October 2010

Cozy Sunday

Not sure I'm tired or the weather just so cozy, I manage to sleep until 8:30am (normally I would wake around 7:30am) ;)

It was so happy to wake up, open your eyes and you saw your son sleeping next to you. It's priceless as you wouldn't know how long this can be last because he will grown up one fine day. That's why I really appreciate and feel glad for every moment with him.

About my daughter, as usual, at least 10:30am. That's even I've to knock at her door even move her to wake her up. Today, we've nothing to rush and we 'selamba' going for our breakfast around 11am. To where? It will be Pandan Cahaya, my ex-home area. We missed the place and food around there. So once a while, we purposely drive there for meals.

After breakfast, we do our weekly groceries then back to condo for some rest, games and even kids to do homework. About 7pm, gotta send them to pudu as I need to take train back to SG via KL Sentral at 11pm. By the time I reached home alone, it was 8+pm and I better take shower and pack up. I'm also worry what if there is no taxi and it take ages to book one?

So about 9:15pm, I've walked out and right after I passed the guard house, there was a taxi driver waiting for potential customer. Not sure if I was lucky or him, I've taken that. He look like Malay but he talked Mandarin to me, at first I thought misunderstood him as Malay but because he has 2 kids sitting in front and converse in Bahasa Indo+Malay, I was confused.

Anyhow it's not weird because I also have some Chinese friends married with Indo lady, so it's not tough for me to understand and accept it (anyway non of my business, isn't it?). Along the way, I keep thinking why this Father have to bring the kids while working, is it because their mom not around? Or the kids know their dad is going off duty soon and wanted to stick with their dad? Or am I the last customer before they went to fetch their mom/wife?

It suddenly made me recall when I was still running my own business at Sg Wang, working alone as my partner on leave and my daughter wanted to follow me to work. I feel very bad and worried about her because she was only 5 at that time and I'm doing retail business, meaning it's going to be long hour. What if I need to leave my store for a while to collect some stuff when she's alone in the store?

Anyhow, she was so obedient that day and enjoy playing those computer games. I've 101% attention on her and always ensure she's ok and feeded well. Though it's a tough and busy day but with her around, I really feel happy, glad and a precious memory because she's like working with her for whole day without any complain and nag. I also feel the God really treated me good for giving such precious daughter to me.

Along the way, she was naughty, naive and hurt me but that's the normal process where every parent has to go through. No matter what, she's still my daughter and I didn't think to ask her for any return but just being wanted her to be good and get a good life, that's all.

Right I've finished recalling those memories, I'm already at KL Sentral. Nice timing for me to wake up but it's only 9:40pm!!! Damn early but I guess it should be better than late and miss the train ;)
So just go around and saw a nice Deepavali floor mural and got myself a Sprite, wait and blogging at the gate. Hopefully it will be a good sleep trip and reach SG with strong body and mind. There goes another weekend.


Once I've got into the train, as usual will put my gears line up near the window but this round, I've a new toy ... very useful when the train air-condition isn't good (there are good times and bad times too).

Side by side and it's still 22:59 :)

Looks like Vitagen

Top cap was removed, so what's this?

It's actually a handy mobile plasticky propelling fan

No comments: