Search This Blog

Thursday 28 October 2010

Not every day is Sunny day

Just yesterday I was so happy that I can reach home when the sky still bright but today, I only left office around 10pm. Sometimes you just can't speak things too soon. Supposingly I can leave office on the dot and have a great Thai dinner but due to last minute night TC, have to give up that ... Damn!

That's not all ... Was thinking to go dinner near Hougang MRT but need to withdraw money first because I'm totally out of cash. Once there, realised that the ATM was out of cash and can't withdraw. Great ... and this is all I've got at this very moment :-

Yes, it's S$0.50 cents

Since I'm not very hungry, then no choice but to walk home and eat some junk food. Being optimistic, just eat lesser so that I can slim faster (and also save money). It seems more late night TC will be coming soon ... Sigh

My dinner for tonight

No comments: