Search This Blog

Sunday 10 October 2010

OK, getting ready back to "S" mode

Well, 1.8 days to me is like a blink of eyes. I can still remember yesterday morning I just touched down at KL Sentral and now need to head back to Tg Pagar ... Though time is limited but every min passed with very meaningful, not to mention the open house session and 3D movie session with family.

I shall be in KL Sentral Gate B in an hour time, waiting for my train and better get things ready. Let's see what I can write when I'm there ... Take a break for now :)

Ok, here I'm in the station gate B again. Though I reached here around 10:15pm but this time is super pack. Strange and unlike last trip. Anyhow today I'm force to ride 1st class deck and not sure how is it but it better be good or at least worth RM139 !!! This is my first time and I still have 2 trips with 1st class this month :(

Also there is a talent show showing live from KL Sentral today and just so so only la. Will try to attach the pix later if possible. Guess nothing much to write for now and will post the 1st class deck pix tomorrow ok? Stay tune ...

No comments: