Search This Blog

Sunday 3 October 2010

Finally ... Sunday

Today I can sleep rather late than usual timing but still woke up around 8am. Lazy for a while then try find free wifi near my house :(

Somehow my instinct told me the McD near my place might have. So brought my bb and itouch to try my luck and they really have it! Finally I can online but the breakfast cost me $5.50 !! I know I Shdn't convert back to RM but I just can help myself ... Sigh

This month I'm earning RM and spend in SG ... damn tough and hopefully next month will be better. After breakfast went back to rest a while before going out to Hougang Mall to buy detergent as I will need to wash my cloths today. My clothes were running low too :p

Hopefully today will be a sunny day, be it the weather or my heart as my real work shd start by tmr ...

No comments: