Search This Blog

Friday 22 October 2010

KTMB having some upgrade

Yes, finally Friday again. This weekend should be another busy one as tomorrow will have to attend Kai Meng's graduation day then tomorrow will have brunch with dad then visit my grandma & mom. By then it should be 4pm then home to rest for a while then send my family to Pudu.

How I wish I can idle at home for the weekend but too many things and person have to be taking care of. Otherwise you will hear some harsh statements ... Even weekend also I have to wear mask.

Nothing much for today but it seems KTMB has recently upgraded or added a safety bar to the upper deck bed. Looks cool but damn irritating. Before this, it's not easy to climb up and now with this safety bar, make thing worst. Pity those old and big size fella :(


Now I'm back to 2nd class and hopefully I'll get a good sleep tonight ... and hope the same goes to you too :)

No comments: