Search This Blog

Monday 25 October 2010

God shared the same feeling as me

Arriving SG, makes my heart more heavier. When I touched down, the weather and sky seems reading my heart, gloomy and rainy.


Not sure if you can see the rain drop but anyhow, life still goes on and both myself and son have to be stronger and more independent. Luckily the rain isn't heavy so I can still barely walk to the nearest bus stop without much being wet.

Maybe last night I didn't sleep well, so today I feel a bit headache and heavy. Damn sleepy when my watch just strike 10:45am (OMG). Luckily today I've lots to do and use that to distract my unwell feelings and sleepiness. During lunch, I don't care and eat something that I like but a bit pricey. It's been weeks I ate mixed rice as lunch. So I ended up with Roasted Chicken Rice & Braised Egg, which cost me S$4.30.

As I really need to leave on the dot, or at least 6+pm, so I quickly finish up my urgent tasks and manage to leave office around 6:15pm. Dinner time again, and I also don't give a damn and have Roasted Pork Noodle for dinner, which cost me RM3.50 (surprisingly not very expensive).



When home, I really have no mood to iron my clothes and quickly go get shower. Guess will iron one piece for tomorrow then iron the rest on tomorrow night. As night still early, I better do my book keeping and update my blog then finish off with PPS movies ;)

No comments: