Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2011

While walking to HG MRT today, I saw some nice yet odd scene, where you can see 2 tones of grass colour. What do you see and can you imagine why is that happening?


The clue is ...there was a large tent setup here 2 weeks ago and it was removed yesterday. Because that area of grass has been covered for long duration and unable to absorb sufficient sunlight, hence it turn to yellowish. Pitty them but it's a nice view. In order to keep remember this, I better blog it up and share with you :)

When about to go lunch, I was given an envelop with some reward within. At first, I can't figure out why I get this but after some thoughts and some hint from the envelop ...


I finally recalled ... it was my submission to name the new pantry at 7th floor !!! Though I didn't win the top prize but consolidation is good enough. I named it "7th Lounge" because it was located at 7th floor and it's a rendezvous place for everyone, be it food, drinks, chat or even work ...  kinda one stop place. To make it easy to remember yet strike (or cool), I name it "7th Lounge" :)


Within I got S$50 Fair Pricce voucher (something like Carrefour voucher) and I can do some groceries shopping soon ;)

No comments: