Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

There it goes .... my 4D3N vacation :(

Happy moments always flies and it's the day that I need to go back to Singapore. Have a quick check on my emails and it already strike 700+ emails!!!! WTF, I already cleared my mailbox on Sunday morning, before going up to Genting but just 2 days it went to an outrages number of emails ... totally crazy!

Today I suppose to take my coach at BTS because I remembered signing a document by Aeroline stating that their operation will move to BTS from 01-Mar but somehow my gut feelings made me call them up for confirmation. Luckily I called because they have delayed the move until further notice. Phew, luckily I did that otherwise my plan will be screwed. While I was checking in at Hotel Corus, I saw they actually have a special membership with priviledge benefits. Just fill up the form and top up minimum RM200 then it's all yours. With this I can book a trip over the counter, even though the online seating is full :)

The envelop for Aeroline Card
What's in the treasure box  :)
Membership card. I never thought Aeroline already 9 years old
PAP - this is the voucher allow me to book their 'reserved' seat
Top up RM200, given RM10 as bonus
Key benefits of this membership
When I got into the bus, I can smell the 'new car smell' and I started to think if my nose got problem. Once I found my seat, I was so surprise to see everything (Seat, leather, pillow, headset, etc) are very new, even with LCD panel in front of me. At first I thought they might keep it off as well but they actually ACTIVATE it!

WUQ ... So new
LCD panel without joystick :(
Even power plug also new
Since there is LCD panel so the main LCD TV is off

Managed to watch 3 movies and my journey seems very fast this time :)




The movie quality is quite good and you can do other things too like listen to their jukebox, see some interesting and photography for SG and MY places of interest but the game console is unavailable :(

Madagascar 2
Michael Jackson - History

Meal for today just so so, look like leftover again ... sigh, I miss their Chicken Rice Shop ;)



Tomorrow workload should be very high because before I went to bed, I found my mailbox is now reaches 850+ emails ... Wish me luck!

No comments: