Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Another steamboat dinner :)

Yes! Tonight we will be organising another steamboat session! Finally, after so long and this round, I went to buy my own induction cooker instead of convention hotpot because this can serve more purpose such as backup cooker in case my gas is empty or even bring it along during family trip :)

Went to Jusco for some survey but they don't have much  choice and price wise isn't that attractive. So ended up the kids had their fun at amusement park. While they were playing, I can't imagine they have grown a lot since my last conscious where they were still small kids :S


After that, went to Carrefour and managed to get one at RM179. Tested  it and it has wide range of heat level and max up to 2000w (most of the induction cooker's limit only until 1800W and less heat level).

About 9pm, it's time for us to enjoy our steamboat. So happen there is a new TV programme and the family wanted to watch while having it, so I have no choice but to return the TV back to its original location and temporary moved my dining table right in front of my living room :(

Let's whack them all!
Portion not much but just nice for a small family :)
Kai Meng's special baby chair
The session was great but the work after the dinner is taxing too. Clean up the pot and dining table, restore to its location, pack and throw the rubbish, wash the cutlery, etc ... I did thought to eat out next time but I like it and find it worthwhile. Quality time mah :)

No comments: