Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Another BIG shot visit my office

Since yesterday, all department's secretaries were so busy, running up and down because we will have some big shot from Global Governance Management. Despite of usual drills (clear cubicle, proper attire, punctual, etc), we were being asked to wear name tag for better identification and will be prepare by respective departments secretary. So serious as if Prime Minister is coming to my office.

Also, the GIS boss take this opportunity to invite the big shot to perform the great official opening for 7th Floor office again (I guess this is the 3rd time). They made some light deco, hire lion dance (same team again) and even  hire a quite popular and pricey caterer (forgot the name). Though the price is about S$30 per pax but they brought all their men and equipment to our cooking and cook on the spot. The presentation is good, food is very nice and the portion is just adequate. I think, this is the best caterer that I had so far ...

Going to show off the 50" LED TV with past event photos
Setting up the layout and cutlery
The cook (westerner) is preparing the food ... with his assistants of course
Those bunch of big shots
My platters with glass holder ;)
My fav ... sausage with mash potato beneath
Mini size egg
Mini beef pie
Mini sauteed mushroom & scrambled egg pie
Mini cutlet
Most of the crowd already left but food still have so much
The lion dance and good area consider good but that's not all because they also deco the toilet with some perfume.


Despite the busy day, all secretaries have to stay back late to setup the main meeting room for tomorrow board meeting via video conferencing. They can't afford to have small and simple mistakes and most of the things have to be verify and tested. I guess they even perform better than the hoteliers. As I leave office late today, I manage to snap a pix at the meeting room and share with you ;)

No comments: