Search This Blog

Thursday 10 March 2011

Started to lose my life ... where I'm actually trying to find work life balance!

Today I have my 2nd coaching session with Stephanie. Initially kinda feel want to stop this because I don't feel nice to reveal so many things to someone, especially she was hired by my management. After talk further, I started to feel interesting as I observe how she help me to identify myself and indirectly show me how to break things down more further and yet important and relevant. Not sure when I will reach this 'stage' :)

After 1 hour chat with her, I started can visualize and have some rough idea what I wanted to move next. Though most I already think of before but she help me to break it down and think deeper and even gave me some good examples. She even help me to beautify my words when she was asking me questions. I think this is the best gift ever since I'm with ELC.

When I'm almost calling it a day in office, my mood was badly driven due to work and human issue ... and most important I feel very lonely. I knew my landlord will not be home tonight therefore I should home early, have dinner, take the TC then enjoy my quality time but I've chosen to have dinner and watch movie at Plaza SG. I feel I'm so wasting my time and opportunity to walk around town but most of the cases, I felt so tired and moody after work and all I want is just home, eat and surf net/watch movie. During weekend, I suppose have chance to walk around SG but I've chosen to commute back to KL for family. So, I'm actually a working, eating and traveling machine since last year.

This time, I went for same Indonesian food but ordered fish instead. This time it's very filling and the Q even longer. It's not to say very delicious but why so many people there?



As for movie, I finally able to watch my long waited movie ... Rango. And also this time, I got to sit at a very special single seating ... first time ever!


No comments: