Search This Blog

Friday 4 March 2011

Karaoke Session at New Conference Room ;)

After the animation movie last night and skipping the night TC makes me feel slightly better. With today is Friday, mood will turn better for sure as I can finally take a break and going back to KL. During lunch time, I went to BKT with usual gang and they suddenly said they have stock 2 bottles of wine and we can finish it after work today in office if the everyone agreed ;)

Another person said let's buy some fruits for some snack and of course I self volunteer to supply some chips too. Jason said he 'accidentally' brought his Karaoke set to office and we can make use of it. In addition, our new conference room at 7th floor is brand new, with 50" LED TV, sound systems and high tech video conference setup. Guess we should be the 'first' gang to unofficially turn it into KTV :p

After work, around 6:45pm, the crowd started to gather and I was the last one ... due to some urgencies. We also use the conference system to call our gang who visit to UK and show him that we're going to have some party ... which he was so mad and don't want to look at the camera :p

I purposely throw some chips towards the camera in order to make him jealous ... of course I gather all the stuffs we had and show it all to him ... He was so jealous but couldn't hold his laugh :)


After we have toast and some chatting, the KTV session finally started and Jason was the first performance for the night ...


Most of them just sit and listen and seems not sporting enough. Poor Jason as he mostly sing throughout. So after a while, I've decided to join him not only I pity him but try to enjoy and motivate others to be active. After numerous songs, the crowd still so passive and end up we close the party around 8:20pm. Still ok la at least we had 1.5 hours of entertainment. As I still haven't had my dinner and time is almost up to rush for the train, so I went to the train station and have my dinner there for the first time.

As I wanted to have some soup and not so heavy food, and fast delivery so I took their maggi mee. When arrive it look quite ok and only cost S$2.50. Consider cheap and pls don't convert ya ...


Overall the taste is good and actually not so maggi because they put some extra ingredient and it generally taste like soto ayam. Guess next time, I will go there again if I'm going to be late.

No comments: