Search This Blog

Thursday 31 March 2011

Seems I got hit by both 'Discussion'

Oh Friday, I can’t wait for you … and to leave ELC. Another issue today and thanks to the US team for giving confusion to users here and last min request. Ended up I was being pressured from APAC and being push back from US side.

I have been self motivated for the past few days to convince myself to stay any longer and relocate back to KL but … I don’t think I will do it. Anyway, I just got a call from AZ’s agent that my application is very bright and they should take me in but the client will need to finalize with UK side. I told the agent that I also just got confirmation from GSK that I’m been offered the position as well. So I think job for me isn’t a problem when I leave SG in June/July.


When the project Go Live is near, my days are getting worst and the more I feel to leave. Can’t imagine how can I survive for another 2 months here … If not because of $$$, I really want to leave now

No comments: