Search This Blog

Monday 7 March 2011

Welcome Back ... to Hell!

I thought today can be a slow and calm day but always things turn out differently. Seems US team started to take advantage of me, dumping all those crappy tasks and scripts to me because it's no challenge, tedious and time consuming.

Before that, I thought we're a team and try to help them to complete since APAC isn't that busy previously. Because Go Live is around the corner, APAC workload seems pacing up and my time in office seems going faster than ever. Besides, I will also need to take up user provision task for UK too.

I think I need to make some mistakes or hint them that I'm slightly overloaded. I can sensed that they know but due to limited resources, they just pretend not aware and keep doing the same.

No comments: