Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2011

Crazy Japanese Glutton

While I was having my lunch breakfast, I saw the patron that sat opposite me was a glutton! he oredered two bowlful of Yong Tau Foo. First bowl contain at least 8-10 pcs of solid boil egg (he even eat the yoke) and another bowl with bean curd, vegetables and some fish paste. What the ... such a big eater and so healthy. You must be wondering how that Japanese look like ... you will surprise to see him below :O


By the time I leave, she still haven't finish half bowl and I wonder how long he need to finish all his food :S

About 6pm, I force myself to leave office, by crook or hook because I don't feel to work any longer and need to catch StarMart (again). Since need to take interchange and dinner first, I really can't afford to be late again. This time, it's a single deck coach but with massage chair .... cool ;)





The coach condition is consider ok but the massage motor seems weak, guess wear and tear mah. Today, I'm not sure what's wrong because the checkpoint was super pack especially Malaysia checkpoint because the building filled with people and queue was extended until outside of the building. MY Boleh again! All officers seems taking their sweet time and no one even both to do ramdom check on luggages, not even being x-ray or K9 officers.


By the time we were done with immigration, it's already 9:10pm and I think to myself that I will only reach KL at least 1am but the driver speed like mad and we manage to reach KL around 12:30am. I'm quite happy with that but all passengers life were at stake. What if .... forget it. Just home as soonest then start to enjoy my weekend :)

P/S: Hopefully no more StarMart :)

No comments: