Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Start with headache then into complex discussion

It's been a while since I have headache when woke up this morning. I know that today will be a tough day, not because I will have to go thru the whole hard day but to force myself to forget about the pain. As usual, I don't want to rely on medication so I prefer to let it subside by itself. This seems like my tired-o-meter, when this come mean I need more rest or less stress (or maybe less $$$ yoo :p)

During lunch time, went lunch with GIS director for APAC and she was so keen to keep me in ELC. I really like her to be my boss not only she is caring (like mother) but also a good & experienced leader. Too bad as most of the openings that she has doesn't interest me or bring any good to my resume, also I don't want to have conflict of interest with my current boss in US. So even after lunch, we couldn't conclude anything and she said will come back to me. At that time, I think to myself I should just leave and don't add more issues for her because she is a very workaholic person ... you can see her ID always online in OC be it evening/night or even weekends.

About 4:30pm, I have another meeting with HR Director, I thought this would be my offical HR exit procedures but it's more like a friendly/colleague chat. She is also another person that really care about me too ... maybe this is normal role for HR to be 'caring' so that they will get more information out of the resignee but before this, she always have the answer for me whenever I'm in doubt.

As expected, she also try to advise and brainstorm me about work difficulties. She gave few examples and advise what I should do at this point. In fact, she even prepared all information to me if :-

  1. I were to confirm my resignation and leave the company at mid Apr
  2. Relocate me back to KL in permanent basis, of course package will be revise too
  3. Work till end June, get the pro-rated bonus then consider to leave or stay
As there were just too many information given to me within a day by 2 different person, I really need sometime to digest and discuss with my family because all this not only about myself plus the headache virus keep silently torturing me. Will home early today, settle my evening TC then relax myself. Hopefully I can firm my decision by tomorrow and get back to all parties accordingly.

No comments: