Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Welcome back with 951 emails

I know day 1 back from holiday normally bitter and tough but this time, ever first time, I was welcomed by 951 emails first thing in the morning. This is excluding the enquiry and tasks from my fellow colleagues. Though most of them is either notification, general enquiry and CC but still I need to vet thru and understand what's happening :(

With my fatest pace, multi-tasking, 15 mins lunch break and hardly drink any water, I only manage to clear all of them around 4pm. Don't happy too soon because my daily TC has moved from 8:30pm become 7:30pm due to daylight savings.

This is one of the most demotivating thing happen to me where you were already exhausted the whole day but still need to wait and attend night conference. Sometimes want to meet up with friends or go movie also need to consider few times :(

About 9pm then only go home and bought KFC back to room for dinner. I really need my own private time and some rest. How long do I need to go thru this? Sigh

No comments: