Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Oh ... rupa-rupanya Analakshmi

Today my gang members asked me for lunch and without any hesitation I agreed. Main factor is I'm so damn pissed off with the work, process and 'High-Touch' culture. They told me some nice Indian restaurant near Chinatown and sell good lassi. It seems another eye opener for me but when we were walking towards the restaurant, rupa-rupa they were referring to Analakshmi. Since all of them never went before and don't know their 'paying method' so I suddenly being appointed as the chairperson for the lunch.

Today they don't have buffet style but set lunch. A bit disappointed but it's ok la because today is their 25th anniversary. Since I can really go along with their staffs, I got to know they were here for 25 years, started off with Hotel Excelsior then moved to Chinatown Point. They have another branch in SG but I've forgotten (not familiar mah) ;)

The portion is a bit less and can't really make me full. Also today was super packed and all their waiters were running up and down to serve the food and taking orders. It suppose to me 1 hour lunch but end up with 1.5 hours. Poor them but pity us too :(

Menu of the day
Starter
Mango smoothies
Ginger tea with herb
Main course
Dessert

No comments: