Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2011

Finally I remember to buy toiletries

It's been weeks that I keep forget to buy back toiletries because it's far more cheaper in SG compare to KL, even after conversion. Like below, I bought :-


  1. 3 bottles of hair shampoo at S$4.90 x 3 = S$14.70 (if buy in MY, it will be S$7.90 x 3 = S$23.70)
  2. 2 tooth paste & free 1 medium tooth paste = S$5.60 (MY will be S$6.50 without free tooth paste)
  3. Oral B high end model tooth brush x 2 pcs = S$5.50 (MY will be S$6.80)
Some only cheaper by a bit but some is quite a lot too. In long run, will help to reduce household expenses right? Since I'm traveling every weekend too.


About tea break, I went to collect some water and so surprise that I finally entitle for the free mouse given by SMI (SAP Team). In fact, this has been launch over a month and most of the SAP team or users got one except me. I don't really want the mouse but it seems I always gets left behind. This is something that I don't like.

Not sure if this is the left overs or they know that I have recently conducted some training and then only give me one. Either way, I have chuck the mouse into my hardly-use-cabinet and didn't plan to use it. Not to show off but I really have sufficient mouse for now ... maybe later?


No comments: