Search This Blog

Saturday 26 March 2011

Pricey Pancake Breakfast

I suppose to bring Kai Meng to have pancake at McD as they have a great family deal lately but when we arrive there, it was super pack because I totally forgot they recently give 2 breakfast sets for free when you do a single purchase RM5 or more. Without not much choice so I've proceed to Mid Valley because I need to change some currency and try our luck with McD within MVM.

Too bad, it was same fate but Kai Meng seems really craving for that. Since it's about brunch timing, so I have brought the family to have breakfast at Paddington Pancakes. I know it's not cheap but since we hardly have this and to fulfill Kai Meng's request then go ahead lor. The bill wasn't too pricey but for sure far more expensive than McD. Ordered quite a bit of dishes and we manage to finish it ... worth the money :)

Pancake with bacon
Mushroom and carrot soup
Pumpkin and carrot soup
Pancake with mixed fruits fondue
Continental pancakes
Since my Starhub USB modem has been sold off and I've extended my stay in SG, so I have to get myself a MiFi (pocket wifi router) so that I can used by corporate BB sim when I'm in SG and my personal Celcom BB sim when I'm in KL. Save the bucks in long run.

Suppose to get the Huawei E5 but after some surveys, ended up with D-Link DIR-457U which has good ratings and performance over Huawei. Of course price a bit higher but tested ok and quite stable, even in the car ;)

No comments: