Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

Super Pack Schedule

Woke up at 6am this morning and started to prepare the kids to school. Violet as usual will require few reminders and Kai Meng need to keep talking and make him milk in order to help him gain conscious. About 6:40am, I finally get to drive them to school and office after half a year ... Time flies man

About 7:30am, settled kids and went to mamak at Pudu. Surprisingly the boss and worker still remember me and had some short chat with them then off to send Shireen to office. After that, I manage to cut thru all jams and reach home around 9am, just nice to start work. Luckily I cleared most of my emails lasyt night so today I just need to focus to clear the tasks/assignment.

About 12:15pm, start to prepare the doc and packup my stuff as I need to hit the first 'discussion' with AZ near Ikea. During the journey, I keep monitor my BB just in case there is any urgent request as I'm suppose to work from home today. To me, I just want to get things done, simple and high impact conversation then complete the exam. Can't spend too much time on 'discussion' as I still need to work with ELC as usual. I was given 30 mins for a case study but it just took me 10 mins to complete and present to AZ. Not tough because I went thru the case study before ;)

About 3:10pm, off to go for 2nd 'discussion' at GSK near Tropicana. And again I carry the same motto, understand the discussion, hit the questions, fulfill the exam then go off :) For this round, it was different because GSK did it all the way from UK via high end VC tool, not those webcam thingy. It was a fun chat and I believe I've satisfied with all their questions and jokes ;) Should be a fun team to work with. One of my questions posted to them was "will you outsource the team in the near future" and surprisingly the quickly answered me "No" withouit any hesitation because they always believe and trust their assets (staff) and doesn't see the value of outsourcing. This is the first and last company said this to me, so far ... Will see how thing goes ...

About 5:15pm, I finally finished and quickly rush to fetch Shireen from office. Since she was having meeting at that time so I take the opportunity to clear my emails/works and act as if I've worked for whole day :p kekeke

Close to 6:30pm, we finally depart to Pudu, my final destination for dinner and bid my kids good bye. Maybe Kai Meng still half asleep, he cried a bit when I really leave Pudu and as usual I do feel sad within my heart too but I'm sure things will be better when I'm at KL Sentral later. About 8:20pm, I finally need to go back home and prepare myself for the journey back to SG ... with heavy hearted feelings.

Will see how my plan goes with ELC and hope it will be a win win situation soon. I reach KL Sentral around 10:20pm and surprised to know the train can be board at 10:30pm! Can't remember when they arrive so early but hope it can arrive at SG early as well. Train started a while ago, conductor endorsed my ticket, felt sleepy and tired and guess I should pen down and get sufficient rest as tomorrow will be a long, tough and hard day :(

Nite ...

No comments: