Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2011

A visit to memory lane

The Mall, it was once a very popular, classy and trendy mall back in 80s but everything seems washed away along the time. The thing that I like the most was their amusement park where it has the first pirate ship, ghost house and other exciting and thrilling rides. That time, it can consider the best amusement park in town ... even Genting Highlands also doesn't have those rides yet.

I can still remember some of my early dates at the amusement park as well ;) Also my first personal business deal was there too :) and also my days in PC Fair :)

Another thing that I like was their Medan Hang Tuah, it was designed based on historic houses in Melaka but mostly used by offices and food court. The crowd there seems very bad and mostly not open or visit by those people work around there. Not sure how long it will last but hope some miracle will happen in order to prolong this place.

Front view
Rear view
Super Monkey!
China brand Lego which only cost RM28. Quality is almost identical to Lego too

No comments: