Search This Blog

Friday 11 March 2011

StarMarting back to KL - first time

Went with my lunch buddy to another Thai Restaurant near Boat Quay. I was told very nice and budget Thai food because they have been there several times but I missed it :(

It took 20 mins walk to that place so this will be a slightly long lunch. I ordered Set H - Pineapple Fried Rice, spring rolls and tom yum soup. I think this is the best + economy Thai food I had so far in SG! The soup is just nice, up to my taste ... be it the sourness or the spiciness :) Rice and spring rolls are normal. This set cost me S$8.90





As my bus schedule at 7pm, I have plan to leave office around 5:45pm because this round I'm not going to Harbourfront but Goldenmile. Either take bus (will caught in jam due to rush hour) to by MRT (have to interchange). As usual, things happen at very last minute and I can only leave at 6:15pm (I even have to cut someone off otherwise will be longer) and it's very risky.

Once I stepped out, it was raining but still can walk via the sheltered walkway and I decided to take MRT because traffic will be bad during rush hour but now with rain? Die standing ... With all my determination, fast walking (trained for few months) and help from GoogleMap, I manage to reach there around 6:45pm and quickly went to issue my ticket. Somehow my coach for tonight will be via Suasana Edaran (I think they are linked with StarMart). This time it has LCD and game console ;)





The coach went pass Marina and SG flyer
Here it is ... KCH 6
Seems I happy too soon because the in-coach entertainment system wasn't TURN ON at all!!!! Damn it. It suppose to start moving at 7pm but it delayed until 7:30pm. Once we reach the immigration checkpoint, we stalled there for  1.5 hours due to some foreigners ... not sure if they are lost or their travel document got problem ... sigh.

When we resume our journey around 9pm, the coach just went off without any announcement and drive like 'samseng'. I was so hungry because I skipped my dinner and was hoping he will stop at R&R later but the driver just skip it and went to stop by a small R&R instead, purely toilet and not even mobile kiosks. Luckily I have some bread with me so just munch that as dinner. As soon as I reach home around 1am, went to cook maggi as dinner :(

No comments: