Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2011

Another phuck-up KTM journey

While I was enjoying my sleep in train, I can feel the train stop quite a while at a station. Based on my experience, I should be at Gemas, Johor at this hour. Without thinking much, I continue to sleep and after sometime, I woke up and found that the train still there! Now I feel something unusual because normally the max they stop by Gemas would be 15 mins (except train break down or technical fix). Intermittently, I keep sleeping and waking up and still found the train still there. I guess, after 2.5 hours later, the train finally move but it's already 6+am and just left Gemas. Normally at this hour, the train should have reach JB Sentral. Sh*t I think to myself.

When the train finally reached JB, it's already 8:30am! The God seems fooling me because during weekend, I suppose to have a call with my US manager about weekend tasks but the meeting gone with the wind and they seems ignored me. Today, I plan to go early to office to clear the pending tasks and today also first day of official cut over activities. So, I can foresee high number of tasks to be perform and also I remember I will have to unlock all users at 9am! Without any hesitation, I quickly email to my manager to ask him to back me up as I will reach office ... very late! I really feel so bad that I should really leave the company ... sigh!

By the time I reached office, it's already 10:40am ... without wasting any more time, I quickly clear the emails and try to clear as much enquiry and support tickets. Was thinking to leave office on the dot and take the night TC at home but just too many things to do so have to stay at office and take the call. Finished about 8:10pm but have to attend a training at 8:30pm :(

Thought it can finish around 9:30pm but only ended until 10:15pm ... What a tough day for first day of the week, not to mention I just travel back from KL by train. Quickly go home, buy KFC, Skype and watch PPS movie. I know it's boring but I need some private time for myself. Tomorrow will need to conduct training again .... how I wish I can stop working now :p

No comments: