Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2011

Finally I clicked the 'Send' button

My consideration, toleration and patience have been tested to the fullest and it's time for me to make another crucial decision ... to leave ELC!


After weeks of deep thought and brain storming, it seems I couldn't convince myself anymore. Also this is the first time I dare to quit before securing a job! This is another challenging decision for a married man with kids.

Maybe I shouldn't count my bad experience at here and just blame myself for unable to blend into their culture. Short and simple like that.

I did post the header of this blog at FB and most of them seems knowing what I just did :)

Not long after I sent that email, my team director called me for some clarification. Being professional, I just told her that I need to spend more time with family and tired to travel at every weekends. She told me that she will come back to me and try to relocate me back to MY, which I'm not so keen. Let's see what she can do ...

No comments: