Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Finally the last training to be given ... for now

Since last week, I have been actively engaged with HR and respective APAC affiliates to conduct Point Of Contact (POC) and Entity Process Business Owner (EBPO). As always, my module always the last one to be notice but the first one to contact whenever user/project team unable to access any of the function. Like this topic, it wasn't being focus at the beginning but when come toward Go Live, everyone then rush and pay attention to it. The main reason is without this piece of information, they will have problem to get SAP access to their existing/new users.

Because of this kind of attitude, I will have to go thru all APAC sites within 2 weeks. Instead of having one big session, I will have to split it into few sessions ... by countries because it's not easy to gather everyone and some of them still involve in testing as well. In addition, I will have to invite my US colleague from Financial Compliance team to conduct Segregation of Duties (SoD) over Live Meeting. Really a lot of hassle and coordination need to be done but luckily I have a good HR team assisting me on this. Kudos to them!

No comments: