Search This Blog

Monday 28 February 2011

Longest TC in my life … So far

I already saw this invitation last Friday and thought someone from US will attend to it as it’s more like high level kind of meeting. When I reach Tg Pagar this morning and clearing some important emails via BB while walking to bus stand, I saw there were some emails floating around and finally I was asked to attend. The best thing is, the meeting start from 10am till 6pm and I was speechless and don’t want to think much about it.

Once reach office, I quickly clear up my emails and pending tasks so that I can focus in the meeting around 10am. It was started ok and I just provide some updates but for the following hours, I don’t have anything to do with the meeting but because they might need my help during the meeting, so I was asked to stay until 1pm where I really starving and told them that I’m going to be back after noon.

Why can’t they be more considerate as people still need to have lunch? Just because they were working late at US doesn’t mean everyone will have to please and show high appreciation to them. If they have sufficient empowerment to the regions and project plan mostly goes well, I don’t think this meeting is necessary. So basically you might already able to guess why they need this meeting by now.

After lunch, I wanted to rejoin but suddenly have few urgent issues to attend as today is first day of Dress Rehearsal so I quickly went to help them otherwise the testing progress will be affected. The day was so long and slow. By 7pm, I really ‘tak larat’ to work any further. Not only because of work but I just got back from KL this morning L

Went for Fried Kuey Teow near my area and taste sux, will not try again. End up I have to buy some snack from Old Chang Kee just in case I get hungry later. Went home to watch some horror movie from PPS, iron some shirts, do some simple housekeeping, update blog, book keeping then do a light read before sleep.
Sound so productive eh? ;)



No comments: