Search This Blog

Sunday 27 February 2011

Phuck Up with KTMB

We have decided to go cycling at Putrajaya this morning and the kids were so excited since last night. Due to some delay, we only reach there at 9:15am but most of the bicycles were already rent out. Wow, why so good business today because normally it's still quiet until 10am. Maybe M'sian become more healthy lately?

So detour to visit my buddy to borrow his GT5 game ;)
Along the way, there were so many road blocks, not because of speed trap but to stop almost all black skin driver like Indian, Negro, etc. Was curious so check up Internet via BB and found out Hindraf team were doing rally at KLCC. Oh no, better don't take the roads going/near that area otherwise will be putihly caught in jam for hours.

Went to Jusco Tmn Maluri and Leisure Mall to survey Violet's school shoe and do some haircut then home to spend the remaining quality time with them.

Once I got home, I suddenly recall that I misplace my train ticket which I bought yesterday at KL Sentral. Search high and low still couldn't find it. Finally I check the shirt which I wore yesterday and found some paper debris there. Sh*t I think to myself. So I quickly call up KTMB to reprint the ticket but they said NO!!! I can't understand why they can do that even I have the booking no, credit slip and it was booked under my name. They can verify my IC when I collect right?

But their stewpid and useless system can't do that as long as I have collected. I gave up and don't want to talk with them further as it will just waste of time. They just purposely introduce some ticketing system where you can't book online, no customer database, barcode not use but conductor manually verify and punch a hole in it and more to count! Then why don't they just use manual and paper based technique where they have used for years? Save money and can't provide more job opportunity for the public.

This is MY. MY boleh! Fascinating MY! Truly Asia!

No comments: