Search This Blog

Saturday 5 February 2011

CNY - Day 3 - True Family Day

Still, whole family woke up around 11am :) I guess we were too busy with gatherings and spending quality time at home so much that cause we sleep late (and wake up late too) :p

Today, is the first day that we don't have any plan or appointment with anyone. Feel a bit lost and not use to being not being 'booked', haha. Since I'm lazy to cook so we went to McD for our brunch (also wanted to eat prosperity meal before it's gone after CNY). We were consider lucky because the McD restaurant near my house always super pack especially during value lunch hour but today the crowd is just nice, able to get a table at air-conditioned area. Should be due to CNY long holidays. After that, we went to Leisure mall to get some stationaries for Violet and some window shopping.

About 3:30pm, went home for some rest and spend quality time again with the kids. It was fun to sit next to Kai Meng and play CSO together. CSO is an 3D shooting game and Kai Meng learnt to play this game when we visit my aunt's place on Day 1. I hardly play such games because I will get motion sickness but Kai Meng seems into it and doesn't feel anything at all!! After few games with him, I have to give up because I can sense some dizziness in my head and better stop it early before it's getting worst but for Kai Meng, still crazy for that game. Sigh, hopefully he will not get addicted to it and I will try to think out a plan to reduce my kids being nerdy with computer before anything get worst. Sigh.

About 9pm, we have to depart to Pudu for dinner but will need to visit Carrefour to buy some food for tomorrow breakfast. Don't know why I feel to cook western food tomorrow, partly because I miss pure pork bacon and sausages :) It was always expensive and hardly affordable when I was still working at SG but since I'm doing slightly better and I miss the food so much, then just buy it once a while lor :p

About 10:30pm, we left Pudu for home and enjoy the remaining quality time because I will be leaving to SG tomorrow. I hope Kai Meng will be ok this time because I've been discussion and encourage Kai Meng about this since I got back few days ago. I hope this will make him more understand and know that I will come back as much as I could to meet him. About 2am, he finally gave up and went to sleep ... the same goes to Violet (I was surprised because normally she will be the last person to sleep). I will be sleeping a bit later because need to do my book keeping and pay my monthly expenses online.

As expected, I missed the days here and sad to leave tomorrow. I wonder when can I get rid of this barrier and restore my life with my kids just like before? Too subjective and many things to consider ...

No comments: