Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Job Seeking Day!

Until today, no one from Global team reply me and I can't even call their numbers. The management team again pick me up for the follow up meeting regarding this point but I have no answer for them as I really couldn't get hold of the team. To spice up the request, again they keep repeating the same discussion yesterday and ensure me to pass it to the team, in more professional way!

Finally, my director called me and briefly discuss the request. As expected, she will just ask me to play by rule and don't give any exception to them, blah blah blah ... tell me about it. Luckily she initiated a call tonite at 8pm and I shall see what kind of reject reasons she will give me.

The whole day was running the scripts to assign the jobroles and I can't really do any SAP tasks as it will mess up the scripts. Ended up just clear emails, clearing documentation and finally took up my courage to update my resume!

I was so shame and feel no values at all, after working here for almost 5 months. No achievement, no mini projects, no initiatves and just purely routine tasks in the project. In fact, it's also half way project where all the decision and design were from global. I feel like wasting my time and make my resume look bad. Because of higher pay, I have to sacrifice all these to exchange for better life. So replied to few agents and sent out few application, one including BAT from KL.

About 6:30pm, I stay no further but left office. Went for dinner with colleagues then movie at 9:10pm .... 127 hours. Looks like a good show where it's casting a real life situation where a hiker stuck in the canyon by a big rock that fell against his right hand. He stucked there for 127 hours (5.5 days) and finally made a brutal decision to set him free, rather dying there.

Of course before I can enjoy this movie, I will need to attend the 8pm TC to discuss the "sh*t" which I've mentioned earlier. As expected, they don't need to face the users and regional team, so most of them just say stick with the rule, no exception, blah blah blah, there goes again. I just take some important note then end the meeting, no point talking to them.

At that very moment, I was thinking, can I tender my resignation tomorrow?

No comments: