Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 February 2011

More head hunters today

After updated resume yesterday, it seems few more coming into my mail box today. It looks like the 'season' is coming and more opportunity awaits, be it in SG or KL. My body want to stay earning money in SG but my heart stay with my kids. I'm so lost and caught in dilemma now.

If I work short in SG, I have to pay high tax, I will loose my performance bonus, AWS and not to mention that I still have to pay for mobile & Internet penalty for early termination of contract. I don't have much saving after tax and will need to start over again in KL but at least I manage to clear most of my debts.

On the other hand, I miss my kids so much and I want to stay with them while they still need me the most. I only get this once a life time and I'm not sure if they will still need me when they grow older, such as teenager. Even if I make some money back from SG but if the love and bond are gone (or minimal), is those money worth it and able to buy them back?

How can  juggle between these 2 situation? At the same time, I really feel to give up with current employer. Maybe they have their procedures and preference but I don't find myself clicking with them. If I don't have heart with them, why still stay longer as they will confirm me soon. Might as well explain to them and leave in professional manner? Of course this is nothing if I don't secure another job as I can't afford being jobless and no income ...

See, I really hate this feelings keep haunting me ... Dear God, if you're really up there, pls shed me some light ... or enlighten me pls ...

No comments: