Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Stabilizing my soul

Day 2 back from KL still sucks but bit better than yesterday. Work seems lighter today and a colleague just got back holiday from Japan. Gave me a fish roe cracker but taste like cheese to me :p

 

Wanted to watch movie to cheer up myself today but I still need to iron some clothes and Skype with my kids as I missed it yesterday. Let's see how's thing goes later.

Decided to go home ASAP. Reach Hougang around 7pm and it was rain. To save time and in order to go home earlier, decided to buy KFC and walk in the rain. Feel so nice as I can have my privacy, do things I wanna do like iron clothes and housekeeping then watch PPS before the landlord is back.


Just like in the movie, things will not work as you have planned. When I reach home around 7:30pm, both my landlord were already home !!! WTF, normally they won't be so early. What's wrong with them? On leave? Ponteng? Bugger!

Ended up I locked myself in the room, do nothing much to eat KFC and watch PPS. No more mood to do housekeeping or ironing. Leave it for tomorrow then ... martha focker!

No comments: